Excursions to Seville
Seville is the capital of the autonomous community Andalusia and the province of Seville, also the financial capital of Southern Spain.
It is situated the valley of the Guadalquivir River, one of the biggest rivers of Spain. Seville is Spain's fourth largest city with a population over 700.000 habitants.
Main sights of Seville
There is plenty to see in Seville. Famous landmarks are:
- Excursion to the cathedral of Seville, among the largest of all medieval and Gothic cathedrals. Built from 1409-1519 on the former site of the cities mosque after the Reconquista. The Giralda is the bell tower of the cathedral with a height of 101 meters.
- Day trips to the Alcazar, next to the Cathedral, from whose construction began in 1181 and continued for over 500 years. In the garden you will find a blend of Andalusian, Christian and Moorish influences.
- Torre del Oro, watchtower next to the Guadalquivir river.
- Excursions to Plaza de España, located on the Maria Luise Park's edge, the Plaza the España was built in 1928 for the Iber-American Exposition of 1929.
- Museums, such as; Museum of Fine Arts of Seville, Maria Luise Park Museum (Archaeological and Traditional Arts), The Flamenco Art Museum, the Bullfight Museum, etc.
- Seville Fair, one of the most famous fairs of Spain, celebrated every year 2 weeks after Easter Sunday for 1 week.
- Football stadiums of Betis and Seville (Sanchez Pizjuan and Benito Villamarin respectively), are also interesting to see is the Olympic Stadium.
- Amazing Bridges, crossing the Guadalquivir River: Triana bridge, Cartuja Bridge and Alamillo bridge.
- If you like Bullfights, Seville has one of the most beautiful bullrings, with the Maestranza Bullring.
Transfers from Malaga airport to Seville
When our customers do not need an excursion however they want to travel to the destination of Seville, we advise to take note of services that we provide with airport taxis to Seville, the best way of transport, without a doubt.
Pictures of Seville
|Cathedral + Giralda||One of the beautiful bridges of Seville||Plaza of the America|
|Golden Tower (left)||Maestranza Theatre||The Alcazar|
Map From Malaga to Seville
Distance: 218 kilometers | Time to reach: 2 hours and 30 minutes