Malagaairport-transfers Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We use the following cars:
- Economy cars: for this class we use Hyundai Ioniq, Toyota Corolla or similar.
- Standard cars: for this class we use Skoda Superb or similar.
- Executive cars: for this category we use Mercedes E Class.
- Luxury taxis: for this class we use Mercedes S Class.
- Minivan vehicles: for this category we use Mercedes Vito.
- If you are interested, we have more types of vehicles, please check our fleet of taxis.
1. Finding your driver
The driver will be waiting for you in the main arrival hall, just after passing the security check, in the terminal where your flight arrives. The driver will carry a sign with your name. However, in the case of any incidents you can call the emergency telephone number +34 600 523 523.
As all our cars have insurance according to EU regulations, both its drivers and passengers are covered.
3. Delayed flights
Don't worry if your flight is delayed, we always wait for our clients. We track your flight number, so we know if there are any delays or problems and will meet you when the flight arrives.
Standard taxis have room for 2 large suitcases or 3 medium suitcases. On the other hand, minibuses have room for 7 large suitcases.
All our drivers are fully licensed and they can speak perfect English (be aware of unlicensed companies!).
6. Facilities for small children
You can hire baby and child seats for 5 euros a trip for your transfers.
We work 7 days a week (including public holidays) during office hours from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Important terms and conditions note: The company is not obligated to make extra stops that have not been booked previously, for example, collecting keys, stops at the grocery store, etc. Consult the driver beforehand.
8. Cancellation fees
Contact us for cancellation fees.
9. Special measures
In public transport vehicles the use of masks is mandatory.
Our Transfer Services
Check useful information about different kind of transfers that www.malagaairport-transfers.com offers you:
Avenida del Comandante García Morato, 30 - 29004 Malaga, Spain
All content © 2008 - 2022 Malagaairport-transfers.com